Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Passwords Passwords Passwords

Its taken me four days to get back to my blog because of passwords. Man I hate this now! I've entered so many squiggled out images into boxes that its made me see double, and most of them I cant make out anyway.
This is nuts, as like most people you tend to have your favourite password(s), that way if you don't remember, it can only be one of two...Then you come to a new thing, say a blog site and 'they take your security very seriously' et voila, suddenly my password is weak and I've got to come up with another which is more complicated, and harder to remember, just in case someone wants to impersonate me on this blog!
(any takers?), course not, cos apart from me, only my mother has seen it and at her advanced years, I'd be amazed if she could remember me showing it to her in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment